For the People. First and Forever
Ed Baumann is a proven leader with a 38 year track record of public service, protecting the people and working collaboratively with community stakeholders. As Chief of Police of the Village of Pewaukee, Ed is experienced in problem solving, coalition building and administering multi-million dollar budgets. Ed is running for Wisconsin State Assembly District 98. Ed is not a politician, Ed is a problem solver. And today’s difficult times call for an experienced leader, a creative thinker and a passionate protector of our community’s future.
Ed Baumann – Highlights
- Republican Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 98
- Dedicated Public Servant for 38 Years
- Chief of Police – Village of Pewaukee (retiring March, 2013)
- Devoted Family Man and Proud Grandfather
- Problem Solver and Coalition Builder
- Wisconsin High School Football Coached Hall of Fame Inductee
- Experienced Multi-Million Dollar Budget Administrator
- Adjunct Professor at Marquette University
- Committed to Developing Jobs, Jobs and More Jobs!